At the end of the film, there are four ‘calls to action’ (see below) which are U.S. centric at the moment, and all of which would need to be addressed at the Congressional level in order to affect change.
If you have seen Vaxxed at a screening event and want to take action, we are now encouraging people to write letters to their Representatives. Based on feedback we’ve received from Congress member’s offices, we are hearing that a hand-written, old-fashioned letter mailed with a stamp is more noticed in this electronic day and age than an automated email campaign.
Therefore, we encourage all of you to write a personalized letter to your elected Congressional Representative. Find your representative here: http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
Please cut and paste the copy below into a word document and address and sign as appropriate.
Thanks for your support!
The Honorable [full name]
[Room #] [Name] House Office Building
United States House of Representatives
Washington, DC 20515
As your constituent, I am writing with my concerns regarding evidence of fraud committed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in their 2004 report referred to as the “DeStefano MMR study.”
Two years ago, this was revealed by Dr. William Thompson, a senior CDC scientist, who provided Congressman Bill Posey with thousands of documents that prove the CDC illegally covered-up studies that showed a clear link between the MMR vaccine and autism, especially in African American boys. Rep. Posey has repeatedly called for a full investigation of Thompson’s charges by the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform (OGR). To date, however, neither Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz nor Ranking Member Elijah Cummings has called for an investigation. Information on this situation can be found here:
- Legal statement by Dr. Thompson: http://tinyurl.com/Dr-ThompsonStatement
Additionally, as a [INSERT YOUR PERSONAL CREDENTIALS HERE AS A PARENT, EDUCATOR, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, etc.], I have significant concerns about the safety of vaccines and the exponential growth of autism in this country.
My specific requests to you as my elected Representative are:
- That your office encourages Congress to subpoena Dr. William Thompson and investigate the CDC fraud by inquiring into status with Rep. Chaffetz and the OGR,
- That Congress repeal the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and hold manufacturers liable for injury caused by their vaccines.
- That Congress puts pressure onto the CDC and Merck so that the single measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine be made available immediately.
- That all vaccines be classified as pharmaceutical drugs and tested accordingly.
Thank you for reading this letter. I look forward to hearing back from you.
[SIGN THE LETTER WITH YOUR FULL NAME, HOME ADDRESS, PHONE AND EMAIL]